Your participation could earn you a spot in the Explore Essex event schedule. In addition to being available on the event website, the event brochure is a printed tri-fold schedule of events and activities for the entire weekend. These brochures will be available in stores and various Essex locations prior to the event, and at all activities and events during the weekend. People will be referencing the brochure all weekend. The Giveaway Exploraganza posters will be on the website, on social media posts, and at all information booths and event activities.Sign up to get your business name on all of it!
Two ways for your business to participate!
1. DONATE TO THE GIVEAWAY AS A PARTICIPATING BUSINESS
Donate a product or service worth at least $25 up to $499 and receive promotion of your business and organization on all Giveaway Exploraganza advertising, which includes posters, event website, and event social media. The more you donate, the more of a promotional highlight you will receive, including added posts to social media with links to your business and description of your product or services.
The Giveaway Exploraganza generates a lot of attention on social media and Facebook users "share" the posts to others. Sign up to get your business name on it all!
2. HOST AN ACTIVITY AND BE A TICKET STOP FOR THE GIVEAWAY
Host an activity, demonstration, or performance! Submit your idea to the Explore Essex committee and you could earn a spot on the official event schedule. In addition to being available on the website, the event schedule is a printed tri-fold brochure with a list of activities for the entire weekend. These brochures will be available in stores, at various Essex locations prior to the festival, and at all activities.
People will be holding onto the brochure all weekend. Be sure your business name makes into their hands!
Be a ticket stop! Festival goers will collect tickets for the Giveaway Exploraganza as they "explore" Essex. The more stops they make, the more tickets/chances they will receive. Sign up to host an activity and be considered for inclusion as one of the official "ticket stops".
Ideas for an activity:
- Host a movie night or matinee
- Hire a solo performer to play acoustical music in your store (contact us for a list of interested performers)
- Plan children's activities or games
- Sponsor and organize a tournament, game or race (cribbage, car show, BINGO, bowling, cardboard boat race-yes, that's a thing!)
- Hold a product demonstration
- Host a demonstration from an artist or tradesman. This could be a demonstration on something new or something old (who doesn't love to learn about the old days!)