Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
· Be sure to follow the instructions included in the ballot envelope and sign the certificate. Returned ballots without signatures on the certificate envelope cannot be counted.
· DO NOT USE SHARPIE OR MAGIC MARKER ON BALLOTS
· Return postage is included for returning your ballots by mail. There is also a ballot drop box located at 81 Main Street for returning ballots in person.
· Once you have marked your ballot, sealed it in the envelope, and returned it to the clerk’s office, it is deemed voted and cannot be exchanged or replaced.
· You can verify the status of your ballot and see if it has been received by the clerk’s office at https://mvp.vermont.gov/